DIAMOND S SHIPPING ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of DSSI and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Diamond S Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSSI) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by International Seaways, Inc. (NYSE: INSW) (“INSW”).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On March 31, 2021, Diamond S announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by INSW in an all-stock transaction. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Diamond S stockholders will receive 0.55375 shares of INSW common stock for each share of Diamond S common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the third quarter of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that Diamond S’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for Diamond S’s stockholders.
If you own shares of Diamond S and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (646) 860-9157, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Expected to Sweeten Kansas City Southern (KSU) Bid - DJ
- Atossa Therapeutics Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- CBD Global Issues First Bi-Weekly Report Regarding Management Cease Trade Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!