Craig Macfarlane renounced the CFO position in LHV UK Limited
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig Macfarlane who was to take on the position of Chief Financial Officer of LHV UK Limited, a subsidiary of AS LHV Group, has renounced the position. LHV UK Limited has now resumed recruiting a new CFO and member of the Board of Directors, who will lead the financial management of the company during the process of applying for a banking licence and after obtaining the licence, subject to regulatory approval.
Macfarlane gave up the position due to family reasons. He was supposed to start at LHV in June.
LHV Group is the largest domestic financial group and capital provider in Estonia. LHV Group’s key subsidiaries are LHV Pank, LHV Varahaldus and LHV Kindlustus. LHV employs over 540 people. LHV’s banking services are used by 269,000 clients, and pension funds managed by LHV have 179,000 active clients. LHV’s UK branch offers banking infrastructure to 140 international financial services companies, via which LHV’s payment services reach clients around the world.
Phone: +372 502 0786
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Klépierre: FIRST-QUARTER 2021 BUSINESS REVIEW
- Santhera Announces First Trading Day of New Convertible Bonds on SIX Swiss Exchange
- argenx to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Business Update on May 14, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!