Cove Capital Acquires Dollar General Net Lease Asset in Sanderson, Florida
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cove Capital Investments, LLC (“Cove Capital”) and its affiliates are pleased to announce the acquisition of a Dollar General net lease asset located in Sanderson, Florida (the “Property”).
Recently built in 2018, the Property is slated for one of Cove Capital’s popular Delaware Statutory Trusts (“DSTs”), which offers investors seeking to mitigate risk* the opportunity to easily invest and participate in 1031 exchange passive DST investments. Specifically, the Property will serve as the first of what is expected to be three foundational assets to Cove Capital’s latest investment offering: Cove Essential Net Lease 25 DST, a regulation D, Rule 506c private placement (the “Offering”).
The acquisition of the Property reinforces Cove Capital’s dedication to providing 1031 investors with an assortment of debt-free net-leased DST offerings with what we believe to be strong and enduring tenants*. Cove Capital and its affiliates take pride in the acquisition of quality assets like the Property and look forward to utilizing the Property, and the ensuing properties expected to be added to the Offering, to serve the investment and 1031 exchange needs of many more high-net-worth investors to come.
* Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. This material does not constitute an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Such offers can be made only by the confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”). Please read the entire Memorandum paying special attention to the risk section prior to investing. This correspondence contains information that has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, Cove Capital Investments, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the information herein. Investors should perform their own investigations before considering any investment. IRC Section 1031, IRC Section 1033 and IRC Section 721 are complex tax codes therefore you should consult your tax or legal professional for details regarding your situation. This material is not intended as tax or legal advice. There are material risks associated with investing in real estate, Limited Liability Company owned (LLC) properties, LLC interests, Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties, and real estate securities including illiquidity, tenant vacancies, general market conditions and competition, lack of operating history, interest rate risks, the risk of new supply coming to market and softening rental rates, general risks of owning/operating commercial and net lease properties, short term leases associated with net lease properties, financing risks, potential adverse tax consequences, general economic risks, development risks and long hold periods. There is a risk of loss of the entire investment principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Potential cash flow, potential returns and potential appreciation are not guaranteed. For an investor to qualify for any type of investment, there are both financial requirements and suitability requirements that must match specific objectives, goals and risk tolerances. Nothing contained in this material, including in this disclosure or in any other disclosure in this message, constitutes tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, nor does it constitute a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument. Securities offered through Growth Capital Services, member FINRA, SIPC, Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction located at 582 Market Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Announces Promising Initial Data Presented in a Late-Breaking Session at AACR on ZN-c3, its WEE1 Inhibitor, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Mersana Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Potential of XMT-2056 and XMT-1660 in Three Posters at Virtual 2021 AACR Annual Meeting