Correction: Next Games Oyj: Resolutions passed by the Annual General Meeting and the Board of Directors of Next Games Corporation
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEXT GAMES OYJ: RESOLUTIONS PASSED BY THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF NEXT GAMES CORPORATION
31 March 2021 at 3.45 PM EEST
The release published by Next Games Oyj on 31 March 2021 at 2 PM EEST concerning the resolutions passed by the Annual General Meeting and the Board of Directors contained incorrect information (Certified Adviser: Danske Bank A/S, Finland branch, tel. +358 10 546 7938). Certified Adviser for Next Games is:
Alexander Corporate Finance Oy
+358 (0) 50 520 4098
NEXT GAMES IN BRIEF
Next Games (Helsinki Nasdaq First North Growth Market: NXTGMS) is the first publicly listed mobile game developer and publisher in Finland, specializing in games based on entertainment franchises, such as movies, TV series or books. Our critically acclaimed The Walking Dead games redefines the way franchise entertainment transforms into highly engaging service-based mobile games. For more information head to www.nextgames.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DOX INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard is Investigating Amdocs Limited For Violations of the Securities Laws
- O2Gold Closes Private Placement
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!