CooperCompanies to Participate in the KeyBanc Life Sciences MedTech Investor Forum
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN RAMON, Calif., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CooperCompanies (NYSE: COO), will participate in the KeyBanc Life Sciences MedTech Investor Forum on Wednesday, March 24, 2021. Brian Andrews, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer, will represent the Company in a virtual session scheduled to begin at 1:15PM ET.
A live webcast of the Company’s session will be available on the Investor Relations section of CooperCompanies’ website at http://investor.coopercos.com. An archived audio file will be available for replay on the same webpage later in the day.
CooperCompanies ("Cooper") is a global medical device company publicly traded on the NYSE (NYSE: COO). Cooper operates through two business units, CooperVision and CooperSurgical. CooperVision brings a refreshing perspective on vision care with a commitment to developing a wide range of high-quality products for contact lens wearers and providing focused practitioner support. CooperSurgical is committed to advancing the health of women, babies and families with its diversified portfolio of products and services focusing on medical devices and fertility & genomics. Headquartered in San Ramon, CA, Cooper has a workforce of more than 12,000 with products sold in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.coopercos.com.
Vice President, Investor Relations and Risk Management
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cloud Nine Announces Strategic Partnership to Launch NFT Products and Managed Services
- Charlotte’s Web Holdings, Inc. (CWBHF) Secures Health Canada Approval to Bring its Proprietary CBD Cultivars to Canada
- Gildan Activewear Announces Dates for First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Annual General Meeting of Shareholders