Coop Pank held an investor webinar to introduce unaudited results of Q4 and 12 month of 2020.
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today, on the 11th of February 2021 at 10 am (EET), Coop Pank held an investor conference webinar, where the Chairman of the Board Margus Rink and Chief Financial Officer Kerli Lõhmus introduced the bank’s Q4 and 12 month of 2020 unaudited financial results. Webinar was held in Estonian language.
Coop Pank would like to thank all participants. Webinar recording is available here:
Coop Pank’s report for unaudited results of Q4 and 12 month of 2020 and the presentation is available here:
Coop Pank, based on Estonian capital, is one of the five universal banks operating in Estonia. The number of clients using Coop Pank for their daily banking has reached 86,700. Coop Pank aims to put the synergy generated by the interaction of retail business and banking to good use and to bring everyday banking services closer to people’s homes. The strategic shareholder of the bank is the domestic retail chain Coop Eesti comprising 330 stores.
Tel: +372 56 800 425
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Online Grocery Delivery Marketplace, GoCart.city Appoints Chef Grace Di Fede as Corporate Executive Chef
- Study Published in Nature Shows F-Star’s STING Agonist SB 11285 Enhances Preclinical Efficacy of Radiation Therapy