Constellation Software Releases Letter to Shareholders
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Feb. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Software Inc. (TSX: CSU) announced today that it has released a letter to shareholders from President Mark Leonard. The letter can be accessed from the Company’s website at www.csisoftware.com or from SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
About Constellation Software Inc.Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses.
Jamal BakshChief Financial Officer 416-861-9677
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited to Acquire Modern, Fuel-Efficient Ultramax Vessel
- CIT Declares Dividends
- REMINDER FROM JAGUAR HEALTH: Innovators with Jane King Webcast Interview to Take Place Friday, April 23, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern to Provide a Business Overview of Napo EU S.p.A., Jaguar’s New Italia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!