Conifer Holdings Schedules Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call/Webcast for February 24, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BIRMINGHAM, Mich., Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conifer Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNFR) announced today that it will host a conference call/webcast on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 8:30am Eastern Time to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. The Company plans to release its fourth quarter financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, February 23, 2021.
Investors, analysts, employees and the public are invited to listen to the conference call via:
|Webcast:||CNFR Q4 2020 Financial Results Webcast|
|or on the Event Calendar at IR.CNFRH.com|
|Conference Call:||844-868-8843 (domestic) or 412-317-6589 (international)|
The webcast will be archived and available for replay on the Conifer Holdings website at IR.CNFRH.com.
Individuals who listen to the call should refer to Conifer Holdings’ audited consolidated financial statements and related notes included in its annual form 10-K, filed on March 12, 2020 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”).
About Conifer HoldingsConifer Holdings, Inc. is a Michigan-based insurance holding company. Through its operating subsidiaries, Conifer offers customized coverage solutions tailored to the needs of our specialty niche insureds. Across all 50 states, Conifer utilizes a variety of distribution channels, but largely markets through independent agents. Conifer is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market (Nasdaq: CNFR), and additional information is available on the Company’s website at www.CNFRH.com.
For Further Information:Jessica Gulis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- C4 Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on CFT7455, a Novel IKZF1/3 Degrader for the Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies, at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Campaign Monitor Announces Salesforce CRM Integration Built by Beaufort 12 Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!