Concentrix Schedules Release of Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Webcast of Investor Conference Call
- European stocks drop as Omicron fears keep markets on edge
- Apple (AAPL): Wedbush Assigns a New Street-High $200 Price Target Despite Bloomberg Report Suggesting Slowing iPhone 13 Demand
- Oil climbs as investors focus on looming OPEC+ decision
- Vir Biotechnology (VIR) Stock Soars on Early Omicron Testing Data
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC), a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, plans to announce its fiscal third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Monday, September 27, 2021. The Company also plans to host a conference call and webcast with the investment community to discuss the financial results on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 9:00 am, Eastern Time.
The live conference call will be webcast in listen-only mode in the Investor Relations section of the Concentrix website under “Events and Presentations” at https://ir.concentrix.com/events-and-presentations. A replay will also be available on the website following the conference call.
About ConcentrixConcentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 115 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in our key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. Visit concentrix.com to learn more.
Investor Contact: David Stein Investor Relations Concentrix Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lands’ End Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Endeavour Silver Intersects High-Grade Silver-Gold Mineralization at its Guanacevi and Bolañitos Operations
- Harboes Bryggeri A/S - Interim report for H1 2021/22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!