Completion of Jyske Bank’s acquisition of Handelsbanken’s operations in Denmark
- Wall Street edges lower ahead of Powell comments
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jyske Bank A/S’ acquisition of Svenska Handelsbanken AB’s and Stadshypotek AB’s operations in Denmark has been completed with effect from 1 December 2022.
Jyske Bank will publish its annual report for 2022 on 28 February 2023.
Contact: Birger Krøgh Nielsen, CFO, tel. +45 89 89 64 44
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transaction in Own Shares
- Danone: Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
- Reuters Events Free Webinar: The Evolution of Automotive Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!