Competition Authority granted the City of Tallinn and OÜ Utilitas the permission to exercise joint dominant influence over AS Tallinna Vesi
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Competition Authority decided on 09/03/2021 to grant the City of Tallinn and Osaühing Utilitas the permission to exercise joint dominant influence over AKTSIASELTS TALLINNA VESI. The City of Tallinn and OÜ Utilitas entered into a share sale agreement with United Utilities (Tallinn) B.V. (the seller), on which the information was disclosed by the issuer in the earlier stock notices on 03/02/2021 (here: Contemplated changes in substantial shareholding (omxgroup.com)) (with correction on 11/02/2021 – here: CORRECTION: Contemplated changes in substantial shareholding (omxgroup.com)) and on 11/02/2021 (here: Entry into force of the share sale agreement between OÜ Utilitas and the shareholders with substantial shareholding in AS Tallinna Vesi (omxgroup.com)). Competition Authority’s permission is a condition precedent to the completion of the transaction under the share sale agreement. AKTSIASELTS TALLINNA VESI will release a separate notice on the completion of the transaction. The parties intend to complete the transaction on 31/03/2021. As a result of the transaction, the City of Tallinn will hold 52.35% of the share capital of AKTSIASELTS TALLINNA VESI and OÜ Utilitas will hold 17.65% of the share capital of AKTSIASELTS TALLINNA VESI.
AS Tallinna Vesi
(+372) 62 62 262
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DSV, 879 - SHARE BUYBACK IN DSV PANALPINA A/S
- Data on debtor composition
- FDA Gives Go-Ahead for XBiotech’s Candidate Therapy for Phase I/II Double-blind Placebo Controlled Study in Pancreatic Cancer