Compass Self Storage Expands Their Footprint
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Company Actively Pursuing Growth Through Acquisition and Development Opportunities
Cleveland, Ohio, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compass Self Storage, a member of the Amsdell family of companies, proudly announces the recent acquisition of several self storage centers. In total, these acquisitions added over 183,000 net rentable square feet to the portfolio. The company is actively pursuing both acquisition and development opportunities in markets throughout the United States.
The newest Compass Self Storage (www.compassselfstorage.com) centers are located at:
- 9085 SW State Rd. 200 in Ocala, Florida
- 3300 Jodeco Road and 3497 Jodeco Road in McDonough, Georgia
- 5A Estate Drive in Bluffton, South Carolina
These acquisitions bring the total store count for Compass to 98 and marks the entrance into their fifteenth state (South Carolina). Compass Self Storage has plans to upgrade these properties to enhance the customer experience when moving and storing. This includes upgraded security by offering smart locks, high definition video, lighting, and individual access control. Compass Self Storage will also offer onsite truck rental to meet a common need from many customers. These Compass Self Storage locations (and all Compass Self Storage centers nationwide) now offer Contactless Rentals to ensure the health and safety of their customers and employees.
“We are thrilled to further expand our Compass footprint throughout these great markets,” stated Todd Amsdell, President. We are active buyers for both development and acquisition opportunities and can even help potential sellers determine the value of their site if they are considering a sale,” he stated.
Compass Self Storage offers a full line of moving and packing supplies, as well as moving service options, to make it a one-stop solution for anyone moving their home or needing extra storage space for their business. Compass Self Storage strives to make the storage experience streamlined and stress free by employing knowledgeable team members who help guide the customer through the entire process.
The above-mentioned acquisitions were made by separate affiliates of Amsdell Group, LLC and Compass Self Storage, LLC. The Amsdell family of companies (Amsdell Companies) is headquartered in Cleveland, OH. Amsdell draws its roots from the family owned construction company founded in 1928 and has since been active in several billions of dollars worth of real estate ventures with a primary focus on self storage. As industry pioneers, Amsdell has owned and operated over 500 storage centers under various trade names in over 27 states. With over 85 years of doing business, the Amsdell team has extensive experience in property acquisition, construction and property management. Please visit www.amsdellcompanies.com and www.compassselfstorage.com for more information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MPLN INVESTOR ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against MultiPlan Corporation
- Clean Power Capital Announces Investment in Fusion One Waste to Electricity and Hydrogen Technology
- Bunge Limited to Hold Virtual-Only Annual General Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!