Colliers completes acquisition of Pangea
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading diversified professional services and investment management firm Colliers (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) has completed its previously announced acquisition of a controlling interest in Pangea Property Partners (“Pangea”), a leading capital markets advisor in Sweden and Norway. Pangea becomes Colliers’ new company-owned operation in Norway and will merge with Colliers’ existing company-owned operations in Sweden. This transaction firmly positions Colliers as the dominant player in the Nordic region, building on our top-tier operations in Denmark and Finland.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 63 countries, our 18,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients. For more than 27 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of approximately 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.6 billion and $92 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors, and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Chief Financial Officer | Global
Chief Executive Officer | EMEA
(44) 20 7487 7020
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa adds to gains as cross border travel recovery buoys shares
- Lebanon: QatarEnergy Joins TotalEnergies and Eni on Two Exploration Blocks
- The world's only anonymous singer-songwriter, Peter Lake, emerges out of the woods with his EP 'GREEN' dedicated to the epic love affair between Blue and Yellow
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!