Cleantech Building Materials: Grant of Options
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
2 July 2022
CLEANTECH BUILDING MATERIALS PLC, NASDAQ FIRST NORTH GROWTH MARKET, COPENHAGEN
Cleantech Building Materials plc
GRANT OF OPTIONS
Cleantech Building Materials plc (“CBM” or the “Company”) is advancing on its strategy to build the first Accoya® Wood factory in China (“Project”). As the Project transitions to a build and operate phase, the Company recognises the importance of retaining and rewarding key persons. Accordingly CBM has today granted new options under the Cleantech Building Materials PLC 2021 Unapproved Share Option Scheme to certain members of its senior management team and senior advisors (“Options”) to subscribe for up to an aggregate of 961,028 ordinary shares of £0.10 each in the Company.
All of the Options have the same terms which include an exercise price of €0.42, a vesting period under which a third of the Options granted are exercisable from 2 July 2023, and the remaining two thirds are exercisable in two tranches of one third each upon the completion of defined conditions. The Options granted have an expiry date of seven years from 2 July 2022 and any Options not exercised will lapse at that date.
THE DIRECTORS OF CLEANTECH BUILDING MATERIALS PLC ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
Further information may be found at the Company's website at www.cbm-plc.com
|Cleantech Building Materials plc|
+44 20 3934 6630
|Keswick Global AG (Certified Adviser)||[email protected] |
+43 1 740 408045
|IFC Advisory Limited (Financial PR)|
|+44 20 3934 6630|
The information communicated in this announcement is disclosed in compliance with Rule 4 of the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Rulebook
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expereo acquires Breeze Networks, further enhancing its SD-WAN/SASE practice and presence in the UK market
- Proactive news headlines including Silver Mines, Polymetals Resources, Creso Pharma and Core Lithium
- DEA Launches PlayMining's New Game Title "Cookin' Burger" Open Beta Version on August 15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!