Chuy’s Holdings, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results on March 4, 2021
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy’s Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHUY) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. A press release with fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results will be issued that same day after the market close. Hosting the call will be Steve Hislop, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Howie, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 877-300-8521 or for international callers by dialing 412-317-6026. A replay will be available after the call and can be accessed by dialing 844-512-2921 or for international callers by dialing 412-317-6671; the passcode is 10152174. The replay will be available until Thursday, March 11, 2021.
The conference call will also be webcast live from the Company’s corporate website at Chuys.com under the investors section. An archive of the webcast will be available through the corporate website shortly after the call has concluded.
About Chuy’sFounded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy’s owns and operates full-service restaurants across 17 states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex-Mex inspired dishes. Chuy’s highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, “unchained” look and feel, as expressed by the concept’s motto “If you’ve seen one Chuy’s, you’ve seen one Chuy’s!”. For further information about Chuy’s, including the nearest location, visit the Chuy’s website at www.chuys.com.
Investor Relations Contact:Fitzhugh Taylor203firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) to Hold Following Strong Performance
- Mimecast to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on May 11, 2021
- Maravai LifeSciences Announces Closing of Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock by Selling Stockholders and Full Exercise of the Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares