Change in substantial holding
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arco Vara AS notifies the stock exchange about a change in substantial holding as required by § 186 of the Securities Market Act.
On February 12, 2021, AS Lõhmus Holdings transferred 850,000 shares of Arco Vara AS held by them to OÜ Alarmo Kapital. The transferred shares stood for 9.45% of total Arco Vara AS shares.
As a result of the transaction, OÜ Alarmo Kapital now holds 51.83% of the voting shares of Arco Vara AS. In addition to the 51.83%, 390,000 shares are subscribed but not yet issued to OÜ Alarmo Kapital by Arco Vara AS, which after the issue would make OÜ Alarmo Kapital a 53.83% shareholder.
In coordination with the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority and accordance with the Securities Market Act, OÜ Alarmo Kapital announced its intention to make a mandatory takeover bid to the shareholders of AS Arco Vara.
Arco Vara AS
Tel: +372 614 4630
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. to Present at The Oppenheimer 16th Annual Industrial Growth Virtual Conference
- Lidl Voted A Top 3 U.S. Supermarket In USA Today 10Best Readers' Choice Awards
- The Deconinck family, controlling shareholder of Tarkett, are to launch a simplified tender offer on Tarkett shares and pursue the Group’s development