Change in eQ Plc’s Management Team
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
eQ Plc Stock Exchange Release
1 April 2021, at 2.30 p.m.
eQ Plc has previously announced that Janne Larma shall today 1 April 2021 assume the full-time Chair of the Board position and Mikko Koskimies shall assume the position as a CEO of the Company.
In accordance with the abovementioned change, Janne Larma shall resign from the Management Team of the Company, and as of today, Mikko Koskimies shall assume the Chair of the Management Team position.
Helsinki, 1 April 2021
Board of Directors
Additional information: Mikko Koskimies, CEO, tel. +358 9 6817 8799
Distribution: Nasdaq Helsinki, www.eQ.fi
eQ Group is a Finnish group of companies specialising in asset management and corporate finance business. eQ Asset Management offers a wide range of asset management services (including private equity funds and real estate asset management) for institutions and individuals. The assets managed by the Group total approximately EUR 9.0 billion. Advium Corporate Finance, which is part of the Group, offers services related to mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions and equity capital markets.
More information about the Group is available on our website at www.eQ.fi.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthWestern Energy enters contracts for 325 megawatts of dispatchable capacity resources to serve Montana customers
- CPABC: B.C.’s Budget 2021 Focused on Economic and Healthcare Supports
- Chris Neville issues a statement on IGT and his inability to protect shareholders interests