ChampionX Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CHX) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2021 operating results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, after the market closes. The Company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
The call will be available by live webcast on ChampionX’s website at https://investors.championx.com or by dialing in as follows:
|US and Canada:||1-888-424-8151|
|Reference:||ChampionX conference call number 9163658|
Please register for the webcast or dial into the call approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
A replay of the conference call will be available for approximately 30 days on ChampionX’s website or at ChampionXThirdQuarter2021CallReplay. Enter passcode 50239455.
ChampionX is a global leader in chemistry solutions and highly engineered equipment and technologies that help companies drill for and produce oil and gas safely and efficiently around the world. ChampionX’s products provide efficient functioning throughout the lifecycle of a well with a focus on the production phase of wells. To learn more about ChampionX, visit our website at www.championX.com.
Investor Contact:Byron Pope – email@example.com – 281-602-0094
Media Contact:John Breed – firstname.lastname@example.org – 281-403-3751
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) raised to BB+ by S&P
- Tech Innovation Global Incorporated's Services and Solutions: Designistic International Media Company Launches Social Media Platforms For Companies To Bring Investors And Entrepeneurs To The Market
- A statement on behalf of Joe Natale, President and CEO, Rogers Communications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!