Centerra Gold 2020 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (“Centerra”) (TSX: CG) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2020 fourth quarter and year-end financial and operating results at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday February 24, 2021. The results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
- North American participants may access the call toll-free at +1 (888)-754-4430.
- International participants may access the call at +1 (416)-641-6701.
The conference call is being webcast by Intrado and can be accessed live at Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com. Presentation slides of the fourth quarter results will also be accessible on Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21989633. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold’s website www.centerragold.com.
About Centerra GoldCenterra Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in North America, Asia and other markets worldwide and is one of the largest Western-based gold producers in Central Asia. Centerra operates three mines, the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic, the Mount Milligan Mine in British Columbia, Canada and the Öksüt Mine in Turkey. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at: http://ml.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/0e6c1532-f35b-400e-98c8-2e184c8759d1
For more information: John W. Pearson Vice President, Investor Relations (416) 204-1953 email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces June Distributions
- Best Prime Day DJI & Drone Deals 2021: Top Early DJI Mavic Air, Pro, Mini, Osmo & Pocket Sales Highlighted by Retail Fuse
- HITN Broadcasts “Vacunate Por Todos” Exclusive Program Addressing Common Vaccine Concerns and Questions Among the Latino Community
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!