Celularity to Present at H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Celularity to also participate in a fireside chat and panel discussion with Dr. Scott Gottlieb
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J., March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celularity Inc. (“Celularity”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of innovative allogeneic placenta-derived cellular therapies, announced that Robert J. Hariri, M.D., Ph.D., founder, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of Celularity, will present a corporate overview as well as participate in a fireside chat and panel discussion during the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference on March 9-10, 2021.
Corporate PresentationA pre-recorded presentation will be available on-demand through the H.C. Wainwright conference portal, starting at 7 a.m. ET on March 9, 2021.
Fireside ChatTopic: Novel Approaches to Allogeneic Cell-Based Immunotherapy: Disruptive Applications in Oncology and BeyondDate: March 10, 2021Time: 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
Panel on Gene and Cell Therapies with Dr. Scott GottliebDate: March 10, 2021Time: 3:00-4:30 p.m. ETWebcast: Link
A video recording of the corporate presentation will be available on the “Newsroom” section of the Celularity website following the conference.
About CelularityCelularity, headquartered in Florham Park, N.J., is a clinical stage biotechnology company leading the next evolution in cellular medicine by developing off-the-shelf placenta-derived allogeneic cell therapies, including genetically-modified NK cells, T cells engineered with a CAR (CAR T-cells), and mesenchymal-like adherent stromal cells (ASCs) targeting indications across cancer infectious and degenerative diseases. Celularity believes that by harnessing the placenta’s unique biology and ready availability, it will be able to develop therapeutic solutions that address a significant unmet global need for effective, accessible, and affordable therapeutics. To learn more visit celularity.com.
Celularity Investor Contacts:Carlos RamirezCelularitycarlos.email@example.com
Alexandra RoySolebury Troutaroy@troutgroup.com
Celularity Media ContactJason Braco, Ph.D.LifeSci Communications(646)-firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
- VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Reported to Impact Vulnerable Coronary Plaque Features in New Analyses of EVAPORATE Study Presented as Late-Breaking Science at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby