Celldex Therapeutics to Present at 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HAMPTON, N.J., Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLDX) today announced that the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:20 p.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page of the "Investors & Media" section of the Celldex website. A replay will be available for fourteen days following the event.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to developing monoclonal and bispecific antibodies that address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline includes antibody-based therapeutics which have the ability to engage the human immune system and/or directly effect critical pathways to improve the lives of patients with inflammatory diseases and many forms of cancer.
Company ContactSarah CavanaughSenior Vice President, Corporate Affairs & AdministrationCelldex Therapeutics, Inc.(781) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alternus Energy Group (ALT) Completes 9 Million (91 Million NOK) Funding, Led by Nordic ESG and Impact Investor, AV Group Sarl
- Digihost Announces Filing of Corrective Disclosure Pursuant to OSC Review
- Copper Property CTL Pass Through Trust Issues Monthly Distribution Statement for March 2021