Celldex Therapeutics Announces Fireside Chat Presentation at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAMPTON, N.J., March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLDX) today announced the Company’s participation in a fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference. The presentation for the virtual conference was prerecorded and will be accessible to conference attendees starting on Tuesday, March 9th 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ET.
A webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page of the "Investors & Media" section of the Celldex website. A replay will be available for fourteen days following the event.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to developing monoclonal and bispecific antibodies that address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline includes antibody-based therapeutics which have the ability to engage the human immune system and/or directly effect critical pathways to improve the lives of patients with inflammatory diseases and many forms of cancer.
Company ContactSarah CavanaughSenior Vice President, Corporate Affairs & AdministrationCelldex Therapeutics, Inc.(781) email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celldex Presents Promising Data from ILT4/PD-(L)1 Bispecific Antibody Program at AACR 2021
- Celldex (CLDX) Presents Promising Data from ILT4/PD-(L)1 Bispecific Antibody Program at AACR
- Pzena Investment Management, Inc. Announces First-Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call