CarLotz, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RICHMOND, Va., March 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CarLotz, Inc. (“CarLotz” or the “Company”), a leading consignment-to-retail used vehicle marketplace, will release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2021 results after the U.S. stock market closes on March 15, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the business update at 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) that day.
The U.S. toll free dial-in for the conference call is 1-833-962-1461, and the international dial-in number is 1-929-517-0392. The Conference ID is 4350256. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website at https://investors.carlotz.com.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available after the conclusion of the call on March 15, 2022 through March 22, 2022. The U.S. toll-free replay dial-in number is 1-855-859-2056, and the international replay dial-in number is 1-404-537-3406. The replay passcode is 4350256.
About CarLotz CarLotz is a leading consignment-to-retail used vehicle marketplace that provides our corporate vehicle sourcing partners and retail sellers of used vehicles with the ability to easily access the retail sales channel. Our mission is to create the world's greatest vehicle buying and selling experience. We operate a technology-enabled buying, sourcing, and selling model that offers an omni-channel experience and comprehensive selection of vehicles. Our proprietary technology provides our corporate vehicle sourcing partners with real-time performance metrics and data analytics, along with custom business intelligence reporting that enables vehicle triage optimization between the wholesale and retail channels.
Susan Lewis, VP - Investor Relations, [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTION: DCRN – the Novel Community Governance Token Now Listed on Gate.io
- Stefan Kuijs Named Product Manager for LNG & Hydrogen – The Netherlands - for Nikkiso Clean Energy and Industrial Gases Group Europe
- Amy Schutt, M.D. Joins Texas Fertility Center as a Reproductive Endocrinologist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!