Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) One-on-One Interview with Five9 CEO - There is clear ROI to automate a part of the customer service process with artificial intelligence and for Five9 and the pote
- AI poster child Nvidia's bumper results push S&P 500 to record high
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels worldwide stock frenzy, bond yields rise
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Oil rises on shipping tensions but US inventory build caps gains
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an interview with Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz), Chief Executive Officer of Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) Rowan Trollope had a clear message: There is a generational change coming to customer service. There is clear ROI to automate a part of the customer service process, for Five9 and the potential is huge. The company is on a solid track, and is now adding a very significant opportunity to its total addressable market.
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business and all of technology.
Alicia Newman, Director Client Services
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eimskip: AGM 2024 final agenda and proposals
- Revolugroup Canada Inc. Issues Incentive Share Options
- Mod Op Acquires Award-Winning Creative Agency Red Tettemer O'Connell + Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!