Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – This technology is going to double our addressable market
- European stocks edge higher, yen up after inflation data
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- Zoom Video Communications guidance tops estimates following Q4 results beat
- Nancy Pelosi buys Palo Alto Networks (PANW) call options, shares pop
- Workday Q4 earnings top estimates; acquires HiredScore to boost AI efforts
- The acquisition of San Francisco-based Inference Solutions could roughly double the company’s total addressable market.
- The dual drivers of enterprise transitions to cloud and digitization have been “turbo-charged” by COVID-19.
- Some of the changes due to COVID-19 are a permanent feature of the business landscape going forward: “[T]his is a labor shift from in-person to contact center. And I don’t think that’s going to go back.”
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business, the impact of COVID-19, the impact of the innovation surrounding Alexa and Google Assistant, and all of technology.
Alicia Newman, Director Client Services
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Tritax Big Box Reit Plc
- Net Asset Value(s)
- Cloudian Launches Open Source PyTorch Support, Enabling Simplified Machine Learning Workflows with Hybrid Edge Storage Integration for AWS Outposts and Local Zones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!