Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – The world of contact center is going to stay at home perhaps permanently
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
- Five9’s largest customers are moving 50% to 80% of their call center staff to a permanent work-at-home arrangement. That shift that may become permanent has the potential to fuel new product offerings from Five9.
- Five9’s contact center is being integrated with the Zoom Meetings program, to more nimbly pass customer calls back and forth between the call center and other employees. In addition, Five9 will get the benefit of having the Zoom sales team and sales channel bring Five9 into deals.
- One of the most crucial takeaways from the latest quarter reported was the AT&T partnership for Five9. “I think the meaningful thing also about it is that they didn’t choose a product for on prem, and one for cloud. They chose cloud all-in. And that’s definitely a shift for them.”
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business and all of technology.
Alicia Newman, Director Client Services
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NOVONIX Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Events
- Lenovo’s Cutting-Edge ThinkPad and ThinkBook Laptops Pave the Way for AI PC Innovation at MWC
- Adamas One Corp. Provides Shareholder Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!