Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – The Pipeline is Larger than Ever
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
- Five9’s reported its highest bookings ever for any quarter, which is highly unusual for a Q2, which is usually the company’s weakest quarter.
- The company signed two of its largest deals even in Q2.
- “The pipeline is stronger than ever.”
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business, the impact of COVID-19, and all of technology.
Media queriesAlicia Newman, Director Client ServicesCapital Market Laboratories[email protected]Source: Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIOGEN ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Biogen Inc. on Behalf of Biogen Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Alvotech and Teva Announce U.S. Approval of SIMLANDI® (adalimumab-ryvk) injection, the first interchangeable high-concentration, citrate-free biosimilar to Humira®
- AIRSCULPT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating AirSculpt Technologies, Inc. on Behalf of AirSculpt Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!