Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – Making Progress to Change a Quarter-Trillion Dollar Call Center Industry
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an interview with Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz), Chief Executive Officer of Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) Rowan Trollope had a clear message: The company has brought in a raft of new executive talent in the past year as that vision of saving customer support has resonated with people, he says, and is "luring star team members from all over."
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business and all of technology.
Alicia Newman, Director Client Services
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCLA Wins Order Blocking Dep’t of Energy’s Unlawful Demand for Cryptocurrency Mining Data
- Regency Centers Announces Whole Foods Market Anchored Development in Central Connecticut
- METHANEX ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating Methanex Corporation on Behalf of Methanex Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!