Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – Making Progress to Change a Quarter-Trillion Dollar Call Center Industry
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In an interview with Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz), Chief Executive Officer of Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) Rowan Trollope had a clear message: The company has brought in a raft of new executive talent in the past year as that vision of saving customer support has resonated with people, he says, and is "luring star team members from all over."
In a far-ranging interview with the CEO we discussed the future of the business and all of technology.
Alicia Newman, Director Client Services
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arvinas to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- ECARX's Global Expansion Driven by Strong R&D and International Accreditations
- Grounded Lithium Announces Various Corporate Matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!