Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews Five9 (FIVN) CEO – Automation of call centers is a very large market
- AI darling Nvidia's bumper results send S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels worldwide stock frenzy, bond yields rise
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Oil rises as tensions in the Red Sea reach boiling point
- The company is winning more large enterprise deals, including the company’s biggest ever, for $12 million.
- Contact center automation via voice technologies is “a very, very large opportunity.” Automation programs are starting to lead the discussion with clients, and appear to help bring in new business.
- Revenue growth accelerated in Q4 2020 from 27% to 33%.
In an interview with the CEO, we discussed the future of the business, the impact of the innovation surrounding Alexa and Google Assistant, the opportunity in automation, and all of call center technology.
Alicia Newman, Managing Director
Capital Market Laboratories
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. Announces Date of 2024 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Candelaria Announces Change in Chief Financial Officer
- Neurologists Report Frustration with Efficacy and Logistical Issues Around Eisai/Biogen’s Leqembi, According to Spherix Global Insights Neurologist Survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!