Canadian General Investments, Limited Declares Dividend on Series 4 Preference Shares
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian General Investments, Limited (TSX: CGI.PR.D) has declared a quarterly dividend on its Series 4 preference shares.
A cash dividend of $0.23438 per share is payable on June 15, 2021 to shareholders of the Company’s 3.75% Cumulative Redeemable Class A Preference Shares, Series 4 of record at the close of business on May 31, 2021.
This dividend is designated as an "eligible dividend” for purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Excelera to Present Poster on Tuberculosis Screening Compliance at PQA Annual Meeting
- Vipshop to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- GEMXX CORPORATION PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!