Canadian Banc Corp. Monthly Dividend Declaration for Class A & Preferred Share
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Canadian Banc Corp. (The "Company") declares its monthly distribution of $0.10175 for each Class A share and $0.04167 for each Preferred share.
Distributions are payable July 9, 2021 to shareholders on record as at June 30, 2021.
Under the distribution policy announced in September 2013, the monthly dividend payable on the Class A shares is determined by applying a 10% annualized rate on the volume weighted average market price (VWAP) of the Class A shares over the last 3 trading days of the preceding month. As a result, Class A shareholders of record on June 30, 2021 will receive a dividend of $0.10175 per share based on the VWAP of $12.21 payable on July 9, 2021. The yield will remain stable at 10.00% (based on the VWAP) under this distribution policy.
Preferred shareholders will receive prime plus 1.50% with a minimum rate of 5.00%.
Since inception Class A shareholders have received a total of $16.72 per share and Preferred shareholders have received a total of $8.45 per share inclusive of this distribution, for a combined total of $25.17.
The Company invests in a portfolio of six publicly traded Canadian Banks as follows: Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, National Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto-Dominion Bank. Shares held within the portfolio are expected to range between 5-20% in weight but may vary at any time. To generate additional returns above the dividend income earned on the portfolio, The Company engages in a selective covered call writing program.
|Class A Share (BK)||$0.10175|
|Preferred Share (BK.PR.A)||$0.04167|
|Ex-Dividend Date:||June 29, 2021|
|Record Date:||June 30, 2021|
|Payable Date:||July 9, 2021|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CANADIAN BANC CORP. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
- ATHA, RLX, RKT SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- US Financial 15 Split Corp. Financial Results to May 31, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCIBC, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!