Calibre Announces Voting Results from Annual General Meeting
- China buyers re-emerge, patient Fed saps dollar
- Didi (DIDI) Explodes on News It Considers Going Private - WSJ
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calibre Mining Corp. (TSX: CXB; OTCQX: CXBMF) (“Calibre” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that all matters submitted to shareholders for approval as set out in detail in the Company’s Management Information Circular dated May 6, 2021, were approved by the requisite majority of votes cast at its Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held via live webcast. A total of 227,705,860 common shares of Calibre were represented by shareholders in person or by proxy at the AGM, representing 67.72% of the Company’s issued and outstanding common shares as at the record date of May 6, 2021.
Specifically, shareholders voted to approve:
- Election of the Board of Directors; and
- Re-appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, as the Company’s external auditors for 2021.
Detailed results of the voting are set out below:
Election of Directors
|Nominee||Outcome of Votes||Votes For||% For||Votes Withheld||% Withheld|
The directors will serve on the Board of Directors until the Company’s next AGM of shareholders.
Appointment of Auditors
|Outcome of Votes||Votes For||% For||Votes Withheld||% Withheld|
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & IR
T: (604) 628-1010
About Calibre Mining Corp.
Calibre Mining is a Canadian-listed gold mining and exploration company with two 100%-owned operating gold mines in Nicaragua. The Company is focused on sustainable operating performance and a disciplined approach to growth. Since the acquisition of the Limon, Libertad gold mines and Pavon Gold Project, Calibre has proceeded to integrate its operations into a ‘hub-and-spoke’ operating philosophy whereby the Company can take advantage of reliable infrastructure, favorable transportation costs, and multiple high-grade ore sources that can be processed at either Limon or Libertad, which have a combined 2.7 million tonnes of annual mill throughput capacity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clear Blue Technologies Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by NuRAN
- Labcorp Announces 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Evogene to Present at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!