CTS Corporation Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter and FY2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will release earnings for the fourth quarter and FY2020 at approximately 8:00 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
A conference call to discuss fourth quarter and FY2020 results with management is scheduled for Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (EST). The dial-in number for the U.S. is 800-309-1256 (720-543-0314, if calling from outside the U.S.). The passcode is 886676.
There will be a replay of the conference call from 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 through 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The telephone number for the replay is 888-203-1112 (719-457-0820, if calling from outside the U.S.). The replay passcode is 8354721.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available and can be accessed directly from the Investors section of the website of CTS Corporation at www.ctscorp.com.
About CTSCTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com.
ContactAshish AgrawalVice President and Chief Financial Officer
CTS Corporation4925 Indiana AvenueLisle, IL 60532USA
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800E-mail: email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IQE plc: Total voting rights
- TCM Group A/S: Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Cornish Metals Announces Results of Its 2021 Annual General and Special Meeting of the Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!