CORRECTION -- The New America High Income Fund, Inc.
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued on Thursday, June 30th by The New America High Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: HYB), please note that in the first paragraph of the release, the dates should be July 15, 2022 and July 14th, not June 15, 2022 and June 14th, as previously stated. The corrected release follows:
The New America High Income Fund, Inc. Declares Dividend
The New America High Income Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE: HYB) announced today that it will pay a dividend of $.05 per share on the company’s common stock on July 29, 2022 to common shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 15, 2022. The ex-dividend date will be July 14th.
The Fund has released updated portfolio data which can be found on the Fund’s website at www.newamerica-hyb.com.
The New America High Income Fund, Inc. is a diversified, closed-end management investment company with a leveraged capital structure. The Fund’s investment adviser is T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. (“T. Rowe Price”). As of March 31, 2022, T. Rowe Price and its affiliates managed approximately $1.6 trillion of assets, including approximately $21 billion of “high yield” investments. T. Rowe Price has provided investment advisory services to investment companies since 1937.
Contact: Ellen E. Terry, PresidentTelephone: 617-263-6400www.newamerica-hyb.com
Source: The New America High Income Fund, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plus Therapeutics Presents Positive Data from Ongoing ReSPECT™ Clinical Trials at the Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials and Brain Metastases
- A Step Forward in Human-Robot Collaboration: Han's Robot Opens A New Era of Intelligent Collaborative Robots
- Hope Church Movement's 11th Annual Survivor Weekend Helps College Students Have Fun and Make Friends Fast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!