CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Bid procedure, 2021-02-22|
|Bills||SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0015504907. 2021-05-19|
|Bid times||09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Requested volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015504907: 1000 mln SEK +/-500 mln SEK|
|Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015504907: 1000 mln SEK per bid|
|Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SEK 50 million per bid|
|Expected allocation time||Not later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Delivery and payment date||2021-02-24|
|Delivery of bills||To the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tautachrome (OTC: TTCM) Partners with Kompendium LLC for NFT Integration into ARknet; NFT Services to Leverage the Factom Protocol and Ethereum
- Sheesha Finance Partners with deFIRE to Offer Optimal Execution Across Decentralized Exchanges
- First National Bank Expands in Charleston with Branch at Freshfields Village
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!