CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|Bid procedure, 2021-10-06|
|Bills||SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0015659529. 2022-03-16|
SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0016102057, 2022-06-15
|Bid times||10.00-11.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Requested volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015659529: 1500 mln SEK +/-750 mln SEK|
SE0016102057: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK
|Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015659529: 1500 mln SEK per bid|
SE0016102057: 500 mln SEK per bid
|Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SEK 50 million per bid|
|Expected allocation time||Not later than 11.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Delivery and payment date||2021-10-08|
|Delivery of bills||To the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APPH, BMY, EAR, HYZN SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
- dynaCERT Provides Updates on Its Strategic Alliance With Mosolf Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!