CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Bid procedure, 2021-03-29|
|Bills||SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0014808747. 2021-09-15|
SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0015244405, 2021-12-15
|Bid times||09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Requested volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0014808747: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK|
SE0015244405: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK
|Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0014808747: 500 mln SEK per bid|
SE0015244405: 500 mln SEK per bid
|Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SEK 50 million per bid|
|Expected allocation time||Not later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Delivery and payment date||2021-03-31|
|Delivery of bills||To the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGHL (GBP): NAV(s)
- Addex to Present at the 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- CallTower’s Native Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Championed by CUSTOMER Magazine for Innovation and Customer Experience