CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|Bid procedure, 2021-02-22|
|Bills||SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0015504907. 2021-05-19|
|Bid times||09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Requested volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015504907: 1000 mln SEK +/-500 mln SEK|
|Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SE0015504907: 1000 mln SEK per bid|
|Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)||SEK 50 million per bid|
|Expected allocation time||Not later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid date|
|Delivery and payment date||2021-02-24|
|Delivery of bills||To the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383|
This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impel NeuroPharma Announces Pricing of $80.0 Million Initial Public Offering
- High Tide Files Final Base Shelf Prospectus
- Paceline Partners with World Wildlife Fund