CGG: Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
A French société anonyme
with a share capital of € 7,113,946
Registered office : 27 avenue Carnot, 91300 Massy, France
Evry Trade and Companies Register 969 202 241
Information on the total number of voting rights and shares
Pursuant to Article L. 233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the French market authority (AMF- Autorité des Marchés Financiers)
Date of the information
Total number of issued shares
Number of actual voting rights*
Number of theoretical voting rights**
May 31, 2021
*All of the Company shares have the same voting rights, except for treasury shares which do not have voting rights and registered shares held for more than two years, which have double voting rights.
** Pursuant to Article 223-11 of the General Regulation of the French market authority, the number of theoretical voting rights is calculated based on the shares having either single or double voting rights, including treasury shares which are deprived of voting rights.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Share Buyback Transaction Details July 22 – July 28, 2021
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI - Sumo Group plc
- SIGA Announces Collaboration with Oxford University to Support Expanded Access Protocol for Use of TPOXX® (Tecovirimat) To Treat Monkeypox in Central African Republic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!