C.K. McWhorter Chairman & CEO of CTRL USA & Stephen N. Rappaport Principal of “Coach House Wellington” Clash in Regards To Negotiating Feasibility Period
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PALM BEACH, Fla., March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steven N Rappaport an American businessman- board member of Telerate, and current title manager of BlackWatch farms LLC. & C.K. McWhorter- American Businessman founder of CTRL USA and current president of the McWhorter Foundation after a brief discussion have come to differing terms in regards to the feasibility period of the major land & entitlement transaction of “Coach House Wellington”.
- After brief communications between both sides the deal has been paused due to unofficial disagreements. “Coach House Wellington” a luxury development project has been in the works for approximately three years. After receiving approvals from the wellington council which is a testament to the project's community value covid 19 placed a halt on the construction. Comment from McWhorter: “I believe the project will be a gorgeous addition to the beautiful community of wellington. I’ve heard nothing but great things from community members in regards to its hopeful construction however I'd need more time to understand the politics of the community in regards to a pathway to true building permits and etc. I'd feel more comfortable hearing feedback from very near major players within the area and developing synergy. It would be unwise to develop such a beautiful project without an established synergy with existing community staples.”
Coach House Wellington is bringing a set of 34 luxurious, turn-key condos to the area. Its homes will overlook the equestrian preserve and are just minutes from the other major facilities in the area. Prices will start around $2.5 million and go to $8.75 million. They’ll range in size from 2,800 to 5,800 square feet across four floors.
Wellington is known as the equestrian capital of the world and is home to the Wellington Equestrian Festival.
Billionaires such as Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg and the family of the late Steve Jobs, as well as celebrities Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen have all purchased properties in the area.
Wellington, Fla., has become known for its vibrant equestrian scene; it is the winter home to some of the world’s leading business moguls eventing and polo competitors and owners as well as the top trainers, breeders and coaches. And while many of the homes are residences of beauty, some properties are strictly for the horses, with small accommodations for the owners that seem like an afterthought. Coach House Wellington has been deemed a perfect alternative for luxury living accommodations to those who do not desire the nuances of property management but would like to maintain a luxury peace of mind.
High-profile polo players Nacho Figueras and Grant Ganzi have already secured residences within the building, taking advantage of the community’s close proximity to the polo grounds.
Each residence will have private elevator access and large terraces—the corner penthouse unit will have 3,500 square feet of outdoor space (and 5,000 square feet of interior living). Wide-plank oak and stone flooring will grace the condos, all of which will be wired for automation and security. Gourmet kitchens will include a suite of high-end appliances from Sub-Zero and Wolf as well as custom elements. And the primary bedroom suites will be their own private oases, with multiple walk-ins and spa-like bathrooms.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/77484fef-b72c-4a10-8165-499951135b3c
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION
- CORRECTION - With New SVP of Sales, Ushur Adds Sixth Senior Leader in Six Months
- PMV Pharma Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data on Lead Product Candidate PC14586 at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021