Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ): Volta Trucks initiates funding round
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Volta Trucks AB, a company in which Byggmästaren currently owns 34,6 per cent of the shares, has initiated a fund raising process. The objective is to raise 30 MEUR in a rights issue during the second quarter of 2021 and that shares shall be issued at a pre-money valuation of 400 MEUR. The company has received conditional subscription commitments for approximately 30 per cent of the intended issue at the proposed valuation.
In Byggmästaren’s reported NAV as of December 31, 2020, the holding in Volta Trucks was included with 43,4 MSEK, which at the time was based on the price at the latest known transaction from the second quarter of 2020. In addition, Byggmästaren holds a convertible debenture with nominal amount 15 MSEK, corresponding to approximately 8,5 per cent of the total outstanding debenture.
It it noted that in all fundraising processes, such as a rights issue, success, issue size and valuation is a result of negotiation with investors, the company development and the prevailing market sentiment.
Please see www.voltatrucks.com for further information on Volta Trucks.
For more information, please contact:
Tomas Bergström, CEO | Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ)
+46-70-317 80 92 | email@example.com
This disclosure contains information that Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication by the company’s CEO on May 8, 2021 at 18.00 CET.
Byggmästaren’s B-shares are traded Nasdaq First North GM Sweden (ISIN SE0006510491) since 2014.
Avanza Bank AB is Byggmästaren’s Certified Adviser. Contact details to Avanza Bank AB Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 08-409 421 20.
Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ), Registration number: 556943-7774
Adress: Sturegatan 18, 114 36 Stockholm, email@example.com, https://andersjahlstrom.se/
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 70 & 75 Inch TV Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Vizio, Samsung, Sony, LG & More 4K TV Savings Listed by Saver Trends
- Best Prime Day Instant Pot Deals 2021: Early Instant Pro, Duo, Duo Plus & More Deals Tracked by Retail Egg
- Best Ride On Toy & RC Car Prime Day Deals (2021): Top Early Power Wheels, Barbie, Jeep, Traxxas & More Sales Monitored by Saver Trends
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!