Brunswick Corporation ranked in Top 10 of Forbes America’s Best Large Employers
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
METTAWA, Ill., Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) has been named by Forbes to the 2021 list of America’s Best Large Employers. From the thousands of companies that were considered for this honor, only 500 made the final list. Brunswick is ranked No. 10 overall and number one in the Manufacturing category.
“We are honored to be named to the list of America’s Best Large Employers,” said Brenna Preisser, President - Business Acceleration & Chief People and Strategy Officer. “This award recognizes our commitment to shaping a supportive Company culture that amplifies the best qualities of our talented employees and delivers results. Together, we will continue to define, create and continuously innovate the future of recreational marine.”
Companies designated as America’s Best Large Employers are selected based on an independent survey where 50,000 employees in 25 different industries working for companies with at least 1,000 people employed in their U.S. locations were asked open-ended questions regarding his/her own employer. The evaluation was based on both Direct and Indirect Recommendations.
You can view the entire list of the America’s Best Employers here https://www.forbes.com/best-large-employers/#705316cbfb3e
Headquartered in Mettawa, Ill., Brunswick Corporation’s leading consumer brands include Mercury Marine outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and inboard packages; Mercury global parts and accessories including propellers and SmartCraft electronics; Power Products Integrated Solutions; MotorGuide trolling motors; Attwood, Mastervolt, and Whale marine parts; Land ’N’ Sea, BLA, Payne’s Marine, Kellogg Marine, and Lankhorst Taselaar marine parts distribution; Mercury and Quicksilver parts and oils; Bayliner, Boston Whaler, Crestliner, Cypress Cay, Harris, Heyday, Lowe, Lund, Princecraft, Quicksilver, Rayglass, Sea Ray, Thunder Jet and Uttern boats; Boating Services Network, Freedom Boat Club, Boat Class and NAUTIC-ON. For more information, visit brunswick.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kvika banki hf.: Decisions of AGM
- Beer Institute, American Beverage, National Marine Manufacturers and Flexible Packaging Association Praise Reintroduction of Aluminum Pricing Examination Act
- Affirm and Ulla Johnson Bring Customers a New Way to Buy Signature Statement Pieces