Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. 2021 First Quarter Conference Call and Webcast for Investors and Analysts
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Date:||Thursday, May 6, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. (ET)|
BROOKFIELD, News, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- You are invited to participate in Brookfield Infrastructure Partners’ 2021 First Quarter Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss results and current business initiatives with members of senior management.
These results will be released on May 6, 2021 at approximately 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will also be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com/infrastructure.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-866-688-9459 toll-free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial +1-409-216-0834 at approximately 8:50 a.m. (Conference ID: 7676738). The conference call will be webcast live at https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/9ux6ugkb and will be archived for future reference.
For those unable to participate in the Conference Call, a rebroadcast will also be available until midnight on May 13, 2021. To access this rebroadcast, please call 1-855-859-2056 or if outside Canada and the U.S., please call +1-404-537-3406 (Conference ID: 7676738).
Brookfield Infrastructure is a leading global infrastructure company that owns and operates high-quality, long-life assets in the utilities, transport, midstream and data sectors across North and South America, Asia Pacific and Europe. We are focused on assets that have contracted and regulated revenues that generate predictable and stable cash flows. Investors can access its portfolio either through Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN), a Bermuda-based limited partnership, or Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (NYSE, TSX: BIPC), a Canadian corporation. Further information is available at www.brookfield.com/infrastructure.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is the flagship listed infrastructure company of Brookfield Asset Management, a global alternative asset manager with approximately US$600 billion of assets under management. For more information, go to www.brookfield.com.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Communications
Tel: (416) 369-8236
Manager, Investor Relations
Tel: (416) 956-5183
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Budget 2021: The right commitment to nature and biodiversity — at the right time
- Troika Media Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of $24.0 Million Initial Public Offering and Nasdaq Listing
- RESCON applauds federal budget for training and immigration initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!