BrightInsight Names Technology and Healthcare Leaders to Advisory Council
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Thought Leaders Will Advise BrightInsight as Demand Grows for its Regulated Digital Health SaaS Platform
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BrightInsight, Inc., provider of the leading global regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech, today announced a new Advisory Council of nine healthcare and technology luminaries who have been closely working with the BrightInsight Leadership Team to advance the company’s vision to transform patient outcomes globally through the power of digital technology.
BrightInsight has been on an explosive growth trajectory since the company’s inception in 2018—tripling its team; securing $65M in funding; expanding the company footprint in the UK and Europe; winning a host of industry awards; and building an impressive roster of clients including many of the world’s leading biopharma companies.
The BrightInsight Advisory Council brings together some of the world’s foremost healthcare and technology thought leaders who will provide strategic and operational counsel to support and accelerate the company’s continued growth in order to meet the increased demand for its regulated platform.
“BrightInsight has built the industry’s leading regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech, partnering with many of the world’s largest biopharma and medtech companies. We are now in a strong position to scale the BrightInsight Platform and our company in key areas including global operations, customer success and commercialization,” said Kal Patel, M.D., CEO and Co-Founder, BrightInsight. “As we embark on the next phase of growth, having access to this group of accomplished and successful executives will help BrightInsight excel across all aspects of our business.”
The BrightInsight Advisory Council members include:
- Mark Bertolini, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aetna Inc. Board Director, Verizon Communications Inc., and Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Dan Goldsmith, CEO Tendo Systems, Former CEO Instructure, and CSO Veeva
- Don Jones, Board Director: Genetic Networks, Patient Point, Theranica, Sanguine Biosciences, Oshi Health and Trice Imaging, Former Qualcomm Vice President, and COO, MedTrans (AMR / EmCare)
- Diana McKenzie, Board Member, Change Healthcare, and Vertex Pharmaceuticals; Technology Advisor, and Former CIO, Amgen, and Workday
- Kimberly Powell, Leadership Advisor and Principal, ghSMART and co-lead, CEO Genome Project
- Brent Saunders, Chairman, Vesper Healthcare; Former Chairman, President & CEO, Allergan
- Jagjot (JJ) Singh, Co-President, Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Caresot Inc.
- Kothandaraman Sridharan (Sri), Former Board Member & CEO of Mphasis-BFL Software, today known as Mphasis; Technology Advisor for private companies and universities in USA and India; Building AI & Data Science Foundation
- Bradley Strock, Former Global CIO, PayPal; Independent Director, Elevate Credit
“Through its robust SaaS platform designed to meet the regulatory, quality, privacy and security requirements of the life sciences industry, BrightInsight is accelerating the digitization of healthcare and paving the way for its biopharma and medtech customers to focus on therapy innovation rather than underlying infrastructure,” said Dan Goldsmith, CEO, Tendo; Former CEO of Instructure, CSO of Veeva, and BrightInsight Advisor. “I am excited to leverage my experience at Veeva, and helping companies from start up to scale, to support BrightInsight’s journey through rapid growth and success.”
ABOUT BRIGHTINSIGHT, INC.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for biopharma and medtech. Every line of code of the BrightInsight™ Platform is built under a Quality Management System to support and optimize regulated drugs, devices and software through integrated data and actionable insights. The Platform can enable BrightInsight customers to drive increased patient adherence and engagement across therapeutic areas, with active projects in diabetes, respiratory, oncology, ophthalmology, obesity, hematology, immunology, neurology and more. The BrightInsight Platform uses software and services to capture, transmit and analyze data from CE-marked and FDA-regulated medical devices, combination products, apps and Software as a Medical Device, in compliance with global security, privacy, quality, and regulatory requirements. Deployed as a managed service, the platform accelerates time to market for biopharma and medtech companies, reduces the cost of implementation and maintenance versus a custom solution, and scales across products and global markets. For more information, visit BrightInsight’s website, our blog, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
BrightInsight and the BrightInsight logo are trademarks of BrightInsight, Inc. Other company and product names are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Media & Press
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tim Born devient vice-président pour l'Océanie et l'Asie du Sud-Est du groupe Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gas Group
- CORRECTION – VectivBio Announces Closing of $146.6 Million Initial Public Offering
- New "What School Could Be" Platform Launches, Providing Educators with a Vibrant Online Community for Collaboration and School Transformation