Bright Mountain Media Features “Pregnancy IRL” and “Pregnancy Week by Week” in Two New Series on Women’s Health
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Series focus on support, guidance and the real life experience of pregnancy
Boca Raton, FL, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. (OTCQB: BMTM), an end-to-end digital media and advertising services platform, has launched a new series entitled “Pregnancy IRL” (In-Real-Life) exploring the topic of pregnancy covered across its websites and social media.
“Many jokes and memes during the pandemic and quarantine revolved around the prediction of ‘Corona Babies’—a baby boom that would come in 2021 as a result of being home far more than normal,” said Emily Smith, CEO of Wild Sky Media, a division of Bright Mountain Media. “Instead, studies show 2021 will be a ‘baby bust’, with about 13% less births in the U.S. compared to 2019. With ongoing concerns about the pandemic, vaccinations, and safely resuming activities, pregnant women are feeling more stress and experiencing less support than ever.
“In response, we decided to focus on this important time in a woman’s life with two cross-site and social media initiatives. From the moment that stick turns pink, a mother's world is changed forever. We believe moms-to-be deserve support, guidance, and, most importantly, the unfiltered truth when it comes to what to expect—and that’s exactly what we are giving them with ‘Pregnancy IRL”. From celebrity mom confessions to essays from our community of real moms, to a reimagined look at the week-by-week pregnancy experience, the series is all about those weeks and months leading into baby’s arrival.
“Coming in May we’re launching ‘Pregnancy Week by Week’ exclusively on Mom.com after months of work, research, and coordination between our editorial, art, and engineering teams. This series of resources for expecting moms will dive into the pregnancy experience week-by-week, with expert advice and updated graphics that show the size of a growing baby that don’t involve the overdone and boring fruit comparisons. We’ll break down what moms and parents in general can expect from this special time. And it will all be packaged in a user-friendly and beautifully illustrated format that pregnant moms will find easy to navigate and incredibly informative,” Smith concluded.
Articles available for the Pregnancy IRL series:
Café Mom – Pregnancy IRL
- My Labor Was Nothing Like What I Expected It To Be
- Everything You Need to Know About At-Home Pregnancy Tests
- 20 Active Outdoor Activities That Moms-to-Be Can Do Comfortably This Summer
- Women Who Feel They Definitely Weren't 'Glowing' During Pregnancy
Mom.com – Pregnancy IRL
- 21 Pregnancy Myths — Don't Eat Sushi, Wear Nail Polish, or Tan & Other 'Rules' Demystified
- 20 of the Best Celebrity Pregnancy Looks
- I'm Grateful for My Rainbow Baby After a Miscarriage That Almost Broke Me
- How Black Moms Can Have Empowered Hospital Births During Coronavirus
- These Are The Legitimate Reasons Becoming A Mother Later In Life Is A Positive, Not A Negative
- Labor Is Traumatic For Mothers — Why Don't We Ever Talk About This As A Society?
- Famosas que han hablado con honestidad sobre la parte difícil del embarazo (Celebrities who have opened up about the difficulties of pregnancy)
- Things no one tells us, especially as Latinas, about pregnancy, delivery, how hard it all is
About Bright Mountain Media
Bright Mountain Media, Inc. (OTCQB: BMTM) is an end-to-end digital media and advertising services platform, efficiently connecting brands with targeted consumer demographics through the removal of middlemen in the advertising services process. The Company’s publishing division, led by Wild Sky Media, offers significant global reach through hyper-engaging content and multicultural audiences, reaching over 230 million users monthly as it tells the unique stories of our most diverse generation. The Company’s robust portfolio of websites includes Mom.com, CafeMom, LittleThings, MamásLatinas and many more. For more information, please visit www.brightmountainmedia.com.
Forward-Looking Statements for Bright Mountain Media, Inc.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based upon current expectations and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “should,” “may,” “intends,” “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “projects,” “forecasts,” “expects,” “plans,” and “proposes, ” and similar words. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors, some of which are beyond our control and difficult to predict and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements made with respect to expectations of our ability to successfully integrate acquisitions., and the realization of any expected benefits from such acquisitions You are urged to carefully review and consider any cautionary statements and other disclosures, including the statements made under the heading “Risk Factors” in Bright Mountain Media, Inc.’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2019 as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 14, 2020 and our other filings with the SEC. Bright Mountain Media, Inc. does not undertake any duty to update any forward-looking statements except as may be required by law.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS) Launches Secondary Offering of 7.4M Shares
- Codere Online to Go Public in Merger with SPAC DD3 (DDMX)
- The new villa designed by Tuuli Petäjä-Sirén was inspired by the sea. The architect and windsurfer is preparing for the Tokyo Olympics, and the new Tyrsky model emerged during the training season.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!