BridgeBio Pharma Reports Inducement Grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases, today announced that on March 1, 2021, the compensation committee of BridgeBio’s board of directors granted 17 new employees restricted stock units for an aggregate of 30,510 shares of the Company’s common stock. All of the above-described awards were made under BridgeBio’s 2019 Inducement Equity Plan (the Plan).
The above-described awards were each granted as an inducement material to the employees entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), and were granted pursuant to the terms of the Plan. The Plan was adopted by BridgeBio’s board of directors in November 2019.
BridgeBio is a team of experienced drug discoverers, developers and innovators working to create life-altering medicines that target well-characterized genetic diseases at their source. BridgeBio was founded in 2015 to identify and advance transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from Mendelian diseases, which are diseases that arise from defects in a single gene, and cancers with clear genetic drivers. BridgeBio’s pipeline of over 30 development programs includes product candidates ranging from early discovery to late-stage development. For more information visit bridgebio.com.
Source: BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A Medical Breakthrough Attained by Global WholeHealth Partners, Corp (OTC: GWHP) as a Leading Researcher, Believes a Dementia Diagnostics Test Will Save Lives
- Goodyear Rolls Out Digital Customer Service with eGain
- Probe Metals annonce des taux de récupération de l’or supérieurs à 95 % sur le projet Val-d’Or Est