BrandMuscle Announces Recipients of the First Annual Channel Marketing Excellence Awards
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Awards Recognize Marketing Organizations Who Empower the Success of Their Channel Partners and Drive Local Revenue Growth
CHICAGO, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BrandMuscle, the industry leader in integrated local and channel marketing, is proud to announce the winners of the company’s first annual Channel Marketing Excellence Awards. The BrandMuscle Channel Marketing Excellence Awards recognize marketing organizations who achieve exceptional success in programs that empower their channel partners to drive local revenue growth.
“While national advertising is important, nearly 75% of all purchases occur through a local channel,” said Mike Marchetti, Chief Customer Officer at BrandMuscle. “The Channel Marketing Excellence Awards showcase the revenue impact and return on investment that is achievable when national and local marketing strategies are aligned and optimized across the entire buyer’s journey. The winners of this year’s awards have done an incredible job activating local marketing programs and campaigns that drove impactful business results for their channel partners and businesses.”
Twenty-four entries were submitted from eighteen unique companies for consideration in six different awards categories. Each nominee exemplified strong commitment to its channel partners and leveraged best practices for local marketing as recommended in The State of Local Marketing Report. This year’s categories, winners, and finalists are:
- State of Local Marketing Maturity Achievement
- Winner – GE Appliances
- Finalists – Ace Hardware, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- SpotMenus Promoter of the Year
- Winner – Fedway
- Finalists – Republic National Distributing Company, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
- Most Improved Channel Marketing Program Performance
- Winner – American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Finalists – Ace Hardware, Farmers Insurance Group, UScellular
- Best Channel Partner Support During COVID-19
- Winner – UScellular
- Finalists – Bobcat Company, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Channel Partner Champion of the Year
- Winner – Bobcat Company
- Finalists – Pandora, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Best Channel Support for Launching a New Product or Campaign
- Winner – Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Finalists – Align Technology, Campari, Four Roses
Nominations were evaluated by a panel of five judges comprised of independent and BrandMuscle channel marketing experts: Bill Dinan, President of Localogy; Rob Hand, CEO of Hand Promotion Management; Mike Kaufman, Vice President of Brand Activation at the Association of National Advertisers; Mike Marchetti, Chief Customer Officer at BrandMuscle; and Sarah Cucchiara, Senior Vice President of Channel Marketing Strategy at BrandMuscle. The judges were consistently impressed by all the finalists’ commitment to educating and distributing resources to channel partners, as well as how quickly and efficiently many of them pivoted their messaging and offerings in response to COVID-19.
“Congratulations to all the winners and nominees of this year’s Channel Marketing Excellence Awards,” said Marchetti. “We’re proud to support your channel marketing initiatives with best-in-class services and solutions and look forward to seeing your strategies and brands continue to grow.”
For more information about the Channel Marketing Excellence Awards visit: https://www.brandmuscle.com/resources/channel-marketing-excellence-awards-2021/
BrandMuscle is the leader in integrated local and channel marketing, serving over 300 of the world’s top brands, with 700 professionals in seven offices globally. The BrandMuscle Intelligent Local Marketing Platform enables brands and their local marketing partners to deliver the greatest marketing impact to each individual customer. BrandMuscle simplifies and scales digital and physical marketing execution, enabling brands to acquire and retain the best customers, build loyalty, enhance lifetime customer value, and maximize ROI. For more information about BrandMuscle visit https://www.brandmuscle.com/ or call (866) 464-4342.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
- Alberta Platform Provides Clarity to Health System Integration
- Exergen: Duke University Study Shows Corporate Senior Managers Endorse Ineffective Non-Contact Thermometer Screenings Against Medical Directors' Advice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!