Borregaard ASA: Stock options exercised, repurchase of own shares
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today 10,000 stock options, granted under Borregaard’s option programme, were exercised at a strike price of NOK 94.06 per share.
In a related transaction, Borregaard repurchased 8,811 own shares at an average price of NOK 169.06 per share. The repurchase is conducted in accordance with a proxy given at the Ordinary General Meeting held on 15 June 2020.
After this transaction, the total number of options issued in Borregaard shares is 1,393,000. Borregaard owns 380,579 treasury shares representing 0.38% of total shares outstanding.
Sarpsborg, 5 February 2021
Lotte Kvinlaug, Investor Relations Officer, + 47 922 86 909
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Labeling System for Moving Boxes (LGI-2930)
- Royalty Advocate Closes $3 Million Series A Funding from Merit Advisors
- SkyWater Technology Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering of Common Stock