- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Providence Resources P.l.c.
Providence Resources Plc (“Providence” or the “Company “) announces that Pat Plunkett, Non-Executive Chairman, is stepping down from the Board (and all subsidiaries) following the Annual General Meeting to be held on 22 July 2021.
James Menton, currently Senior Independent Non-Executive Director, will assume the role of Chair following the AGM.
Pat Plunkett commented:
“After five years with Providence I have decided to step down from the board to devote more time to my other business interests. Following the recent strategic decision by the board to take the management and financing of the Barryroe project in-house, this is an opportune time to hand over to new leadership. Despite the many challenges for the industry and for Providence over the past five years, the Company is now well placed to finally bring the Barryroe project to fruition in the coming years. My thanks to colleagues past and present who have supported me at Providence.”
James Menton, commented:
“The Board and staff join me in thanking Pat for his dedication and service to the Company since his appointment in October 2016 and wish him every success in the future.
I look forward to assuming the role of Chairman and to continuing the ongoing process of recruiting and appointing suitable candidates to join the Board in the near future “
Providence Resources P.l.c. Tel: +353 1 219 4074
Alan Linn, CEO
J&E Davy Tel: +353 1 679 6363
Joe Heron Tel: +353 87 6909735
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
- The Home Depot Reduced Carbon Emissions by More Than 127,000 Metric Tons in 2020; Commits to 100 Percent Renewable Electricity for Facilities by 2030
- Canadian Solar Raises US$100 Million from BTG Pactual and Itaú BBA to Support Execution of Brazil Project Portfolio
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!